So as you can see, I am back! I took a little break from blogging because it was what God was telling me to do. I needed to focus on growing closer to Him and working through a few things. I was lost for a little while there and trying to do some things without God's help, but I realized that was not a very good idea and that I need to ask for His help sometimes. We all need to be mature and show God that we need him. So long story short, I am back. I am still working on things, but God said that this was a good time to come back.
Anyways, for my returning post, I am going to give you 19 (because I'm 19) facts about me because what do you guys actually know about me? I mean you know my age, about my faith, that I'm a girl, that I have a blog, that I'm an ambassador for a lot of companies, that I wrote a book, and that I am literally the most random and awkward human being to ever exist. So here we go.
- Let's go through the origin of my name, shall we? My first name is Aubrey (obviously), which is from the song "Aubrey" by Bread. Anne is my middle name and also my mom's. Sochacki is my last name, which is super Polish and super fun to pronounce (It's actually super easy, stop making it harder than it has to be).
- I like pretty much every food, except peas and bananas. Peas are absolutely disgusting and bananas make my throat itchy.
- I'm Polish, Maltese, and Italian (Sicilian actually, but let's not get into that right now).
- My dream job is to own a cafe with Angela.
- I started writing poetry in first grade.
- I adore middle school students and I love working with them.
- I want to adopt at least one child when I'm older.
- My major is Hospitality and Tourism Management with an emphasis in food and beverage management.
- I believe in holistic healing more than modern medicine (things like supplements, essential oils, earthing, apple cider vinegar heals everything, weird home remedies, etc.).
- I love me some honey. I could literally eat it by the spoonful!
- My spread of choice is avocado. It's good on toast, bagels, pretzels, chips, faces (face masks, hello), and literally anything you put it on.
- I love grandmas. I love my grandmas, I don't have either of them anymore, and I miss them every single day of my life. I love your grandmas, even though I don't know them. And chances are that if I ever meet someone's grandma, I will adopt them as my grandma.
- Sometimes when I'm bored I pretend I'm on a food network or HGTV show. Sometimes I'm Guy Fieri and other times I'm Joanna Gaines. Imagination.
- Sometimes my dad jokes that my middle name should be Samantha. Aubrey Samantha Sochacki? No thanks. Also he thinks he's hilarious because then my initials would be a not so nice word. C'mon Bob.
- My favorite music genre is contemporary worship. Pretty much my whole spotify.
- My favorite random things are rocks and minerals, stars (I could stargaze for hours and never get bored), and swings (Give me a swing and some stars and I'll never be bored).
- My all time favorite Bible verse is Proverbs 3:5-6 and my favorite worship song is I Surrender by Hillsong United.
- I have a strange obsession with Trader Joe's. Ask anyone.
- I was supposed to be a twin. I had an imaginary friend as a child named Jewpee. I read somewhere that children and animals can see spirits. What if my imaginary friend was actually my twin and I saw dead people as a child? (Completely kidding about the dead people part, the rest is a true story)
Well there you have it. 19 facts about yours truly. Hope you all feel like we've known each other all our lives. Super exciting things for the month of February! I'll see you soon! Thanks for sticking around. God Bless.
xoxo, Aubrey Anne (Samantha lol) Sochacki